Tour Fare Price:
Tour Fare Per Person in Double Room $
Additions and Options:
Fuel Surcharge as of June 1, 2011 $ 444.00
Departure, Airport Taxes, etc - Estimate $ 112.00
3. Travel Insurance (click here for details) - optional $ 266.00
4. Addition for Single Supplement -
single room: $ 1,452.00
5. Addition if upgrade to Business Class $ 3,714.00
Deduction if arrange own air to India and return $
7. Round Trip Air within the United States to New York arranged by each person at their cost
Deposit: A Deposit of
$500.00 is needed to hold your place for the trip with the
balance of the trip cost due June 30,
2011. For the Reservation
Form please click here.
Airline Fare from New York to Dubai and India is included on Emirate Airlines:
· Once ticket is issued, no changes allowed.
· Air ticket is non-refundable once issued.
2. Tour Fare includes the following:
· Hotels as specified in the itinerary or similar grade
on double occupancy basis.
· Meals as specified in the itinerary with a possible small variance.
· Transfer and sightseeing by private airconditioned motor coachs as per itinerary
· Transportation for Desert Safari is by 4 WD - 5 passengers per jeep
· Elephant Ride in Jaipur - Subject to availabilty and temperment of the elephants
· Two visits to the Taj Mahal and other admissions and fees as per itinerary.
· Luggage transfer – At owner’s risk throughout. Baggage allowance is one piece of checked luggage not exceeding 44 pounds and totaling 106 inches (the sum of the three dimensions) providing neither piece exceeds 62 inches on transatlantic flights;
however, baggage regulations are subject to change and should be
confirmed prior to departure. ·Service of English speaking local “driver and guide” for sightseeing
and transfers in each city.
3. Tour Fare excludes:
· Visa for India - Assistance will be given; however each person will apply and pay for their visa
· Visa for UAE (Dubai) - Visa will be obtained at Dubai Airport presently at no charge .
· Transportation of heavy luggage in excess of aforementioned limit.
· Conveyance fees used for private purposes and those expenses of a purely personal nature.
· Airplane fare within the United States connecting to Emirates Airlines in New York
· Room service charges.
Local Guide, drivers,
and hotel porters. All
fees, taxes etc listed above
· Tour fares are displayed excluding airline
fuel surcharges, airport taxes, and possible other fees which are estimated to be $556.00 as of June 1, 2011, and will be finalized at the time of final invoice. Air travel timing and routes as well as hotels and tours are subject to change; however if changed, they will be comparable to the original.
The special airfare pricing and the seats are limited and may not be
available for all flights or dates of departure. The present pricing
is done using an exchange rate in U.S. Dollars as of January 12, 2011. At final billing, the price will be adjusted to the then
exchange rate, if necessary.
The reservation may be
cancelled with a full return of the Reservation Deposit up to
and including June 1, 2011, at which time names are confirmed by
the airline and land operators. No portion of the Reservation
Deposit will be returned after this date. For cancellation 90 to 75 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 25% of the tour cost will apply. For cancellation 74 to 31 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 50% of the tour cost will apply. For cancellation 30 days and less prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply.