1. Tour Fare (to
be adjusted for ChineseYuan/USDollar)
Addition for Taxes, Fees, and Surcharges:
Below - Estimate}
of Tourist Visa for China $
(See Below - Paragraph 6)
6. Addition for Flight to San Francisco
- for price of connecting flights click here
7. Reduction for your own airline
travel to China $
Deposit: A Deposit of
$500.00 is needed now to hold your place for the trip with the
balance of the trip cost due August 1,
2007. For the Reservation
Form, please click
Hong Kong and Shanghai Airport fees
· Once ticket is issued, no changes allowed.
· Air ticket is non-refundable if cancelled
2. Tour Fare includes:
· Hotels as specified in the itinerary or similar grade
on double occupancy basis.
· Meals as specified in the itinerary with a possible variance
of 2 to 3 meals.
· Transfer and sightseeing by private motor coach.
· Admission and fees to
as per itinerary.
· Luggage transfer – At owner’s risk throughout. Baggage allowance is two pieces of checked luggage totaling 106 inches (the sum of the three dimensions) providing neither piece exceeds 62 inches on transatlantic flights. ·
Service of English speaking local “driver and guide” for sightseeing
and transfers in each city.
3. Tour Fare excludes:
· Transportation of heavy luggage in excess of aforementioned limit.
· Conveyance fees used for private purposes.
· Expenses of a purely personal nature.
· Room service charges.
Local Guide, drivers,
and hotel porters.
Tour price includes airline fuel surcharges estimated to be $215. Tour
fares are displayed excluding airport taxes, fees, and fees. Prior
to final pricing the total of these airport taxes and fees will be
displayed as a separate item on your invoice. You will view the
invoice display prior to any payment being requested. This tour is
subject to a variety of foreign and domestic government taxes which
are set and collected at time of final invoicing. Air travel timing
and routes are subject to change. The special airfare pricing the
the seats are limited and may not be available for all flights or
dates of departure. The present pricing is done using an exchange
rate date April 15, 2007, for the China Yuan vs. the U.S.
Dollar. At final billing the price will be adjusted to the then
exchange rate, if necessary.
At anytime for the first 30 days after
the Reservation Deposit has been paid, the reservation may be
cancelled with a full return of the Deposit. After 30 days and until
the final names are given for airline seat reservations, the
passenger may receive back 100% of the Reservation Deposit, if and
only if, the passenger finds a replacement and the replacement
immediately provides a new Reservation Deposit. After final billing,
no portion of the Reservation Deposit is refundable. If the
passenger cancels after payment of the final invoice amount, the
Reservation Deposit has been forfeited and the portion of the final
billing payment to be returned, if any, will depend on the time
prior to departure and the rules of the tour aggregator, the
airline, and the tour operator.
6. Chinese Visa Required - Visa Service
provided by Pacific Delight Tours
A visa is required for
U.S. citizens traveling to China. Pacific Delight Tours who is the
tour aggregator for this trip, will secure the visa for each of us.
The following is how to submit the visa application through them:
Send Passport, Visa Application
(click here for application), passport photo, and check for
$80.00 to: Pacific Delight Tours, 3 Park Avenue, 38th Floor, New
York, New York 10016
Must have Tracking Number: Use
Fedex, DHL, U.S. Post Service Certified
Must have clearly written:
“SANDY POFAHL GROUP – DEPARTURE 24OCT07”